Skip to main content

Pageviews

U&I DANCE STUDIO CAMEROON

U&I Dance studio is a dance studio which gives every one the chance to experience the joy of dancing.

The main aim of U&I dance studio is to teach people how to dance.

What is dance.


Let me just say
Dance is the hidden key to joy.
Below videos can show you some few examples.

Salsa.


Hip hop


Afro dance.


Look at this video below by the U&I dance studio team.
That's just a pinch of what is thought in U&I dance studio.

U&I dance studio has classes for both children and adults. Even plus the aged.

You can get to learn dances like rock and roll, salsa, hip hop, afro dance, and many more categories, even traditional dances.

Below is just a demo video of salsa. You can get to learn this by contacting the U&I dance studio staff.

The video above is just a piece of salsa. You can learn more from U&I dance studio.

This dance is for everyone. 0-100. Below, you can see couples dancing salsa for their wedding.


When I talk about U&I dance studio teaching modern dance, maybe you don't understand what I mean.

Let me show you an example of a morden dance choreography by U&I dance studio.
You get to learn that and many more.

About U&I dance studio.


U&I dance studio in located in Bamenda at Vertinary junction Franco alliance. However, it has plans of going broad in the upcoming years.

Contact U&I dance studio on WhatsApp? CLICK HERE

Or contact +237 673404043

CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE YOUTUBE PAGE OF U&I DANCE STUDIO AND GET COOL VIDEOS

Why dance.

As I said earlier, dancing is the hidden key to joy.

When you dance, you feel some joy like no other.

Apart from that, it has been scientifically proven that dancing reduces stress, gives good health, and is one of the best sports.

Comments

Sean Symon said…
Learn to dance at one of the best dance schools in Melbourne, so you don't hide at parties. We teach it all, between slow waltzes, foxtrots and an uptempo salsa. Rio Dance Studio is a multi professional dance school Melbourne, reflected by our high standard of teaching and dedication. We invite you to come and try a free trial class and see why we are different to other dance schools.