Skip to main content

Pageviews

Get AdSense Approval on Blogspot easily. Requirements+all you need to know

Can I get AdSense approval on blogspot? Requirements + all you need to know

Google AdSense camstuffs.blogspot.com

As a blogspot/blogger user, you tend to wonder a lot if you can get AdSense approval on blogspot. The answer is Yes. You can get AdSense approval on blogspot.







However, there are certain Terms and conditions that must be met.

There are also other things that you need to do in order to get AdSense approval from Blogger/blogspot.

That is what we will be looking at in this article.

Text contains AdSense approval on blogspot+requirements

Preparing to Get AdSense approval on Blogspot.



op
When I started using blogger, I read from many different blogs that it is not easy to get adsense approval from blogspot.

However, from my experience, I don't think so.

As you can see, I am running Google ads on my page.

That's because I got approved for Google AdSense.

There are few things that I did to get AdSense approval.

Now, I am going to share with you the few things that I put in place before signing up for Google AdSense

Since we already know that we can get AdSense approval on blogger, we will now look at the requirements to be eligible for Google AdSense approval on Blogger.

Requirements to be eligible for Google AdSense on blogspot.




To be eligible for Google AdSense on Blogger means you are able to sign up for Google AdSense.

When I started Creating my blog, I created some post. (I cannot really consider them as post). However, I was still learning.

I created as much as 16+ post.

At this level, I expected my blog to be eligible for Google AdSense.

To my greatest dismay, It wasn't. (Heart breaking really).

After some time, I decided to take a break and try to discover what the problem was.

I did some quick research from other blogs, and I discovered this idea of how to become eligible for Google AdSense on blogger.

I discovered that it's not number of post bla bla bla as people always say.

In fact, you can qualify for Google AdSense on Blogger with even 4 post only. Yes!! 4 only. Even less

However, these post need to be of a certain standards.

Let's just say

  • Well written
  • Good grammar
  • More than 700 words.


Also, people say your blog must be 6 months 1 year bla bla bla

Seriously that doesn't count.

I was eligible for Google AdSense on my Blogspot in less than 2 weeks and I can say that's because I didn't put in my best efforts.

However, if you Create Good post on your Blogger, you will definitely be eligible for Google AdSense on blogspot sooner than later



FAQ

How to know if you are eligible for Google AdSense.?

You can know if or not, you are eligible for Google AdSense. To find out:
Open your blogger dashboard
Go to earnings section.
If you see a sign up for AdSense button, it means you are eligible for Google AdSense.
However, if you see only a button on how to become eligible for Google AdSense, it means you still have some work to do.

That is the only condition (from my experience) to be eligible for AdSense.

However, there is still a bigger problem.

Being eligible for Google AdSense is not a Guarantee that you will be approved by Google AdSense.

Seriously, I don't know how the verification process for a Google AdSense account works. But

I do know a few things that I did till I was accepted by Google AdSense.

Everything put together, it took me about one and a half month to get AdSense approval.

I signed up for Google AdSense three times.

I was turned down 2 times.

During this two times, I gathered enough information on how to become eligible for Google AdSense.

Added with those I learnt from other blogs, I should be able to give you just what you need to know to get AdSense approval on Blogger.

How to Get AdSense approval on Blogger.

1. Be eligible for Google AdSense.

The first thing is to be eligible for Google AdSense. We already discussed how to be eligible for Google AdSense on blogger above.

2. Have good theme.

The second factor to get AdSense approval is your theme.

If you are Importing a theme, make sure that it is Adsense friendly. If not, you won't get approval.

FAQ

Are the blogger inbuilt themes ads friendly?


Yes. All the inbuilt themes in blogger are ads friendly. So if you use an inbuilt theme, no need to worry.

If your theme is ads friendly, let us now move on to the next factor.

3.Navigation.

Another critical condition which must be met is your site navigation.

From the two times that I signed up, I noticed that one of the reasons why I was rejected was because of my navigation. (Movement through the blog).

Therefore, I'll advise you to build a good navigation now.

This can include inbound links, navigation bar, etc.

Now let us move on to the fourth and the last criteria to get AdSense approval on Blogger.

This one is very important. So you must include this one in your blog.

4. Add the following pages to your blogger.




  1. Home
  2. Terms of use
  3. Privacy policy
  4. Cookie policy
  5. About me
  6. Disclaimer
  7. About us 
  8. Contact us
  9. Sitemap.


Much right?.

However, I don't know which of this is important. So I'll advise you to just use all.

You can use online tools to generate all those pages. Eg About us generator

Once that is set and done, I will give you a green flag to sign up for Google AdSense on blogger.
See also Requirements to be eligible for Google Adsense

What to do after signing up for Google AdSense on blogger.


Even though people say you just get approval when you sign up, I don't think so.

You will need to be getting at least 15+ page views a day(from my experience)
If you can have more in a day, try to get it.
It creates a good impression.

Google wouldn't want to accept someone who gets no page views. Will they?

Also, you need to create post frequently. This is also to create a good impression.

Lastly, you need to wait.

 AdSense approval takes different durations.  Mine took exactly one month. I know people whom theirs took less or more. So it's just about waiting.

Don't forget to leave your comments below to let us know what you think about this.

FAQ about signing up for Google AdSense on blogger.


1. What does it take to be eligible for Google AdSense?

All it takes to be eligible for Google AdSense is your well written post. And maybe a short time for verification.

2. How long does Adsense approval on Blogger take.

AdSense approval on Blogger can take 0+ days. It varies from different blogs based on some conditions.

3. Do I need to sign in to Google search console with my blog before signing up for Google AdSense?

No, you don't need to sign in to Google search console before signing up for Google AdSense. Google search console is just to study your performance and therefore has nothing to do with Google AdSense.
You might like Our other post
See also



"How to Create a Website on BlogSpot" https://camstuffs.blogspot.com/2019/07/how-to-create-website-on-blogspot.html

Comments

Ching Keziah said…
There so much on your blog that can be of help to me as well as others
Jboz said…
Thanks for stopping by @Ching Kezia.
We are happy that you liked this piece of content.

Don't forget to share to help others.

See you around