Skip to main content

Pageviews

I AM IN HIGH SCHOOL BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT I WANT TO BE? 😨 WHAT DO I DO ?



 Normal to be in high school but don't know what I want to be?








is it normal that I am in high school but I don't know what I want to be?

Yes, it is completely normal to be in high school and not know what you want to be. Some people spend their whole lives chasing one dream after another or wishing they could be passionate 💗about something. High school is a great time to think about what you want to be and start planning ahead. Experiment with different club activities. Something may catch your interest.






 Make friends and meet new people👫. You may find a role model. If you are good at something, try to become even better at it. Oftentimes, self-improvement leads to new discoveries 💡 about yourself. Study and keep your grades up💯! Having a good education🎓 may eventually in handy when you someday discover what you want to be.


Comments